KEB offers a wide range of half-wave and full-wave rectifiers intended for worldwide use.
KEB has rectifiers with ratings up to 720VAC input.
cUL & CE
KEB rectifiers have a robust design and are intended for demanding industrial applications.
They contain internal MOVs which protect against voltage peaks of the switching contacts.
KEB rectifiers are able to switch on either the AC or DC side.
DC switching allows for faster response times.
KEB’s rectifIers are extremely compact and can usually be mounted directly in the motor terminal box.
Also, DIN rail mount versions exist for easy panel integration.
KEB offers a reduced holding voltage option. These switches can be implemented to improve reaction time and reduce power consumption.
KEB offers overexcitation switches which provide a brake or clutch with higher than rated voltage for a small period (~350ms) of time.
This shortens the actuation time of the device.
The 24V POWERBOX Eco reduces the holding voltage to the brake. This reduces power consumption and increases battery lifetime.
• Voltage Range: Up to 720VAC
• Input Frequency: 50 or 60Hz
• Max. Current Rating: Varies, check individual unit
• Type: Half-Wave, Full-Wave, & Overexcitation
• AC-side Switching: Yes
• DC-side Switching: Yes, on most models
• Housing material: Plastic
• Terminal type: Screw
• Rated Operating Temperature: Up to 45° C
• Maximum ambient temperature: 80° C (with derate)
• cUL and CE
• UL File #: E308765