The 1- and 2-stage planet gears are available in five sizes with output torques from 5 to 460 Nm for low-backlash transmission.
Customers can choose their output shaft, lubrication type, clamping system, and input flange.
17 ratios are available, from 3:1 to 100:1.
Planetary gearheads offered by KEB boast 97% efficiency, optimized output bearing, and precision gearing. They generate low amounts of heat, even at high speeds.
A universal design simple mounting system makes the gearheads suitable for all installation positions. Life-time lubrication ensures once the gears are in place maintenance is minimal.
Output shaft with feather key, or smooth output shaft available.
Choose from standard, food-grade, or low-temperature lubrication.
A universal flange is available, or customers can choose a two-part motor-adapted flange.
• Ratios: 1:3 … 1:100
• Efficiency at full load: 97%
• Operating temperature range: -13 … 194 F
• Standard backlash: <7 ... <19, depending on model • Running noise: 58 ... 70 dB
• Nominal output torque: Up to 210Nm
• Max output torque: Up to 736Nm
• Input speeds: 1100 … 5000 rpm