Powerful EtherCAT control for coordinated motion control and other critical tasks
Use an integrated DVI output to handle the machine visualization.
8 GB for application
4 GB for the operating system and runtime
512 KB for persistent/retain variables
The C6 SMART features an EtherCAT communication bus. Expandable KEB I/O modules are easily added as required.
The C6 SMART is only 47mm wide and is DIN-rail mounted outputs.
Updating and programming the C6 SMART is fast and easy. Simply plug in a USB stick with the new program and power up the C6 Smart – the application will install itself.
An onboard micro-UPS ensures critical machine data will not be loss in the event of a power failure.
This feature is included standard, whereas many competitors offer with an adder.
• Optoisolated CAN 2.0
• Multi-serial port optoisolated RS232/485
• Windows Embedded Compact 7 or optional Linux
• Control: RTE-Basic, RTE-Pro, or RTE-Advanced
• Visualization: HMI-Basic, or HMI-Advanced
• Remote maintenance: Connect
• Input Voltage: 18 – 36 VDC
• micro-UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
• Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit/s
• EtherCAT master
• E-Bus LVDS port
• DVI-D interface
• 2x USB 2.0
• Multi-color LED diagnostic interface
• CPU: ARM iMX6 Quad/Dual Cortex-A9 @ 1 GHz
• System memory: 1GB DDR3-1066 RAM; 256 MB NAND Flash; 4 GB MLC eMMC
• Retain memory: 512 KB persistent and retain
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 47 x 122 x 124 mm
• Mounting Type: 35mm DIN rail
• Protection Rating: IP20
• Operating Temperature: 0 … 50 °C
• Storage Temperature: -20 … 60 °C