KEB’s Combivis Studio 6 conforms to the IEC 61131-3 standard.
A programmer has the choice to program in: structured text, ladder logic, function block diagram, instruction list, continuous function chart, or sequential function chart.
Combivis 6 is also used for drive programming and diagnostics.
The software includes a powerful 16-channel oscilloscope for recording inverter values.
Combivis Studio 6 includes wizards, which improve set-up times.
Some example wizards include: Drive Startup, Anti-cogging, and Motor Configurators.
Combivis Studio 6 organizes the complete project including: libraries, PLC program, drive settings, scope files, etc.
Parameters created in a Combivis Studio 6 project can be added to the Studio HMI program automatically.
This dramatically reduces programming time and mapping errors.
A user has the ability to keep relevant documents like catalogs and manuals in Combivis Studio 6.
The software keeps the documentation current and allows offline access.
Combivis Studio 6 includes a graphical CAM profile editor. Cam profiles are stored in table form and can be switched in real-time using IEC function blocks.
• Structured Text
• Ladder Diagram
• Function Block Diagram
• Instruction list
• Continuous Function Chart
• Sequential Function Chart
• Bus Configuration (EtherCAT, CAN, Modbus, etc.)
• Configuration of remote I/O
• Portability of applications/POUs/IEC code to different target systems
• Parameterize & Commission drives and iPCs
• Upload/Download parameters
• 16 Channel Oscilloscope
• Documentation with optional Auto-update
• PLC Programming
• Project Startup
• Velocity Mode
• EtherCAT diagnostics
• Motor Configurator
• State Machine
• Flash File System
• 1 GB RAM
• Microsoft-Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, each in 32-bit
or 64-bit version
• Microsoft .NET framework version 4 (will be checked at installing)
• 1 GHz Pentium
• 1 GB hard disk storage free
• Screen resolution min. 1024 x 768