KEB’s Combivis Studio 6 conforms to the IEC 61131-3 standard.
A programmer has the choice to program in: structured text, ladder logic, function block diagram, instruction list, continuous function chart, or sequential function chart.
Studio 6 includes all the languages at no additional cost.
Combivis Studio 6 organizes the complete project including product layouts, libraries, PLC program, drive settings, scope files, etc.
Tags/Variables created in a Combivis Studio 6 project can be added to the Studio HMI program automatically.
This dramatically reduces programming time and mapping errors.
A registered user has the ability to keep relevant documents like catalogs and manuals in Combivis Studio 6.
The software keeps the documentation current and allows offline access.
Time is money. Reduce commissioning time and increase performance with Combivis’s intuitive Wizards.
Some example Wizards include Drive Startup, Anti-cogging, Motor Configurators, and Warnings/Alarms.
Combivis 6 is also used for drive programming and diagnostics.
The software includes a powerful 16-channel oscilloscope for recording drive values. The oscilloscope is a powerful tool for optimizing motion control applications.
Combivis Studio 6 includes a graphical CAM profile editor. Cam profiles are stored in table form and can be switched in real-time using IEC function blocks.
• Structured Text
• Ladder Diagram
• Function Block Diagram
• Instruction list
• Continuous Function Chart
• Sequential Function Chart
• Bus Configuration (EtherCAT, CAN, Modbus, etc.)
• Configuration of remote I/O
• Portability of applications/POUs/IEC code to different target systems
• Parameterize & Commission drives and iPCs
• Upload/Download parameters
• 16 Channel Oscilloscope
• Documentation with optional Auto-update
• PLC Programming
• Project Startup
• Velocity Mode
• EtherCAT diagnostics
• Motor Configurator
• State Machine
• Flash File System
• 1 GB RAM
• Microsoft-Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, each in 32-bit
or 64-bit version
• Microsoft .NET framework version 4 (will be checked at installing)
• 1 GHz Pentium
• 1 GB hard disk storage free
• Screen resolution min. 1024 x 768