Combivis Connect is certified according to the industrial communication network security standards IEC 62443. This certification was awarded due to the successful audit carried out by the independent organization ProtectEM.
Secure data transmission with end to end VPN connections. VPN connections use TLS/SSL protocols and AES and RSA encryption.
Reliable worldwide servers that guarantee quality connections with maximum data protection regardless of installation location.
Customers can manage an unlimited number of users and devices on their Combivis Connect Domain account without hidden costs.
Users and user groups can be created and organized easily with different access rules.
Only authorized users have access to remote devices.
Custom firewall policies can be created based on MAC address, IP address, or communication protocol.
Records and saves all remote access activities.
This includes a full overview of who and how long each user has been connected.
Download and upload files from connected devices.
The Control Center API allows for integration with external software applications.
For example, devices can be logged into automatically at a scheduled time for data file retrieval.
• Security Certified – IEC 62443-3
• Secure end to end VPN connections
• SSL/TLS protocol, encryption and certificates
• Simple Setup and fast device configuration
• Firewall and IT friendly
• Audit of all Domain activities
• Structured Organization with Domain account
• User and Device Management
• Device Access Profiles
• Custom Firewall Policies for VPN traffic
• Secure File Transfer
• VPN to remote system (Ethernet and Serial)
• Integrated Firewall
• API for interface with in-house software applications
• Runtime Operations Log
• Support for automatic firmware updates
• Remote Desktop, File and Task management, chat, screenshot
• Supports multiple connections
• Fast USB Configuration
• WAN to LAN routing tables