As standard, all KEB Double C-face brakes are equipped with a manual hand release.
A locking hand release option is also available.
KEB double C-face brakes are offered in frame sizes from 56C through 256TC.
Some large brakes require special kits in order to be mounted in the vertical orientation.
The KEB double C-face brakes do not need a special kit to mounted horizontally or vertically – the standard units work in any configuration.
KEB double C-face brakes incorporate shaft seals and have a gasketed conduit box.
For outdoor applications, special plating is available for the output shaft and a severe duty paint treatment.
Sorry. This form is no longer accepting new submissions.
A low power heater reduces condensation build-up for applications in a humid environment
A microswitch can verify the brake state and be fed back to a control
The hand release can be locked in the open position. This allows for hands-free maintenance.
• DC Coil Voltage: 12, 24, 48, 105, 205 VCD Standard (Custom upon request)
• Duty: 100% on
• Insulation Class: B as standard (F & H available as an option)
• Type: Spring-set, electrically released
• Torque Range: 3 to 75 lbft
• Protection: NEMA 4 with proper sealing