KEB offers a number of different clutch options for flange and shaft-mount configurations.
Special coil voltage. Special connector. Special design feature.
Specials are what KEB does best.
KEB can install a bearing supported pulley or prepare for customer assembly.
The KEB tooth clutch offers 3x the amount of torque in the same footprint.
KEB’s tooth clutch can be used in wet and dry applications but requires engagement at zero speed.
KEB clutches can be supplied with crimped leadwires or with customer-specified connectors
KEB’s CombiBox product can enclose your clutch for higher protection of IP44 (IP65 on request), wash down, or oil tight depending on your applications needs.
• DC Coil Voltage: Definable (24V, 105V, & 205V standard)
• Duty: 100% on
• Insulation Class: B (F available as option)
• Size Range: 0.5Nm to 3000Nm
• Type: Dry operation (wet operation for tooth clutch only)
• Mounting Types: Flange, shaft
• Protection Type: IP20 standard (IP44 or IP65 enclosed optional)
• Packaging Machinery
• Robotic Arms
• Medical Machines