The E6 filters are book style form and fit conveniently next to the VFD.
The E6 filters are available in 8 graduated sizes.
KEB E6 EMI filters are available up to 330A and are rated for installation voltages 0 … 550VAC
The leakage current of KEB’s E6 filters is only a fraction to that of conventional filters.
This allows them to be used with industrial residual-current devices (RCDs)
Using the latest technology filter components and 20+ years of filter design experience,
the E6 filters provide excellent performance and comply with EN 61800-3 C1 and C2 environments.
The filters perform well even with long VFD runs and when using high switching frequencies (e.g. 16kHz)
The E6 line of filters can be used as a central filter for multi-axis drive cabinets.
This offers the potential for cost savings and improved performance.
• Voltage Class: up to 550VAC
• Rated Frequency: 50 or 60Hz
• Target frequencies: 0.15 … 30MHz
• Max. leakage current: 30mA
• Compliance: EN 61800-3 C1 & C2
• Protection Type: IP20 standard
• Max. operating Temperature: 45° C
• UL 508C