The G6 was designed to communicate with popular ethernet-based communication protocols.
The communication options include: EtherCAT, Powerlink, ProfiNet, VARAN and CANopen.
The G6 is offered in powers up to 40HP.
The G6 has single phase input options and is available in 208-230V and 480V classes.
The G6 can be configured with a SIL3-rated dual channel STO input.
As standard, the G6 includes an internal braking transistor.
Optionally, an LCD operator can be included on the G6 for diagnostics and parameter adjustment.
For applications requiring bus communication, the G6 can be supplied without a screen.
The G6 can operate permanent magnet servo motors without encoder feedback using KEB’s SCL (sensorless closed loop) control.
Or, it is possible to run induction (Asynchronous) motors without feedback using ASCL.
Optional communication interfaces available are:
Dual channel SIL3-rated Safe-Torque-Off (STO) inputs are available as an option.
An LCD Keypad can be included with the inverter depending on communication configuration.
• Power Range: Up to 40HP
• Voltage Classes: 208-230 & 480VAC
• Rated Switching Frequency: 4-8kHz
• Maximum Switching Frequency: 8kHz with derate
• Encoder Feedback: No
• Motor Types: Induction, PM Servo, Torque
• Motor Control: V/Hz, SMM™, ASCL™, SCL™
• Control Types: Velocity, Torque
• Cooling Type: Flat back, Fan, Push Through
• Certifications: cULus, CE
• Protection Rating: IP20
• Rated Altitude: 1000m with derate up to 2000m