Meets power quality metrics called out in IEEE 519 standard*
* Assuming certain baseline power supply metrics are met
No electronics are required to operate the filters; resulting in a very robust high performing filter.
Designed specifically for 60Hz mains and North American applications
A resettable manual overload is included with each filter.
Typical efficiency is 99% at rated load.
This is made possible by using high grade electrical steel and a high frequency coil winding configuration.
The core and capacitor can be mounted separately (within 2 meters).
This allows the filter package to be optimally placed in the control cabinet.
KEB filters are capable of 150% peak current for 60 seconds.
Sorry. This form is no longer accepting new submissions.
Optional standalone filter enclosures are available starting at sizes 230 A and above.
Disconnects capacitor network when filter is in an idle state.
• Voltage Class: 208-230V and 480V
• Rated Frequency: 60Hz
• Overload Rating: 150% FLA for 60 seconds (every 10 minutes)
• Typical Efficiency: 99% at rated current
• Power Factor: 0.99 at rated current
• Total Harmonic Current Distortion (THiD): < 8%
• Mitigation Type: Passive
• Protection Type: IP20 standard (NEMA 1 available in larger sizes
• Operating Temperature: -10 … 45° C
• cULus or UL recognized