KEB C6 HMIs are designed for the toughest industrial environments with an aluminum housing that is IP65.
By design, they do not contain fans or hard drives. Chipsets and components are selected to provide years of longevity and support.
The HMI LC is offered in sizes from 5.7″ up to 15.6″.
A variety of display formats is also available inluding 4:3, 15:9, 16:9 and 16:10.
The quality of KEB HMIs is clear – they boast 16 million colors, are brightly backlit, viewable from wide angles, and can auto adjust to your screen size.
Includes an EtherCAT master and Combivis RTE.
A perfect automation tool for entry level machines requiring a display and basic PAC functionality.
The HMI LC uses the Windows Embedded Compact Pro 7 providing a solid and reliable OS.
Additionally, Visual Basic, Excel and other programs run in this familiar environment.
Each KEB HMI ships with Combivis Connect, which allows the HMI to be securely and remotely connected.
This opens up the possibility for offsite commissioning and remote support.
KEB HMIs speak your language. Over 40 drivers are available to connect with nearly all major PLC vendors.
• CPU: ARM Cortex A8 processor Freescale i.MX535 1GHz 400 MHz memory bus
• System Memory: 1GB DDR3-800
• Input Voltage: 18 – 36 VDC
• Operating System: Windows Embedded Compact 7 Pro
• HMI: COMBIVIS Studio HMI runtime
• Remote Control: COMBIVIS Connect™
• Interfaces: 1 x 100 Mbps (RJ45), 1 x 10/100 Mbps (RJ45) Ethernet; 2 x USB 2.0; 1 x RS232/422/485 (DB15M)/MPI 187.5 kbit/s Serial
• Sizes: 5.7″ – 15.6″
• Front Panel: Aluminum, Polycarbonate IP66K protection
• Touch Tecnology: 4 or 5-wire resistive, dependent on screen size
• cULus Listed
• UL File no.: E356364
• Operating Temperature: 0 … 50 °C
• Storage Temperature: -20 … 60 °C
• Humidity: 80% max (non-condensing)