KEB C6 HMIs are designed for the toughest industrial environments with an aluminum housing that is IP65.
By design, they do not contain fans or hard drives. Chipsets and components are selected to provide years of longevity and support.
KEB HMIs are offered in sizes from 4.3″ up to 15″.
Both traditional (4:3) and widescreen (16:9) options are available.
The quality of KEB HMIs is clear – they boast 16 million colors, are brightly backlit, viewable from wide angles, and can auto adjust to your screen size.
Based on KEB’s popular HMI line, the LC version adds an EtherCAT master and Combivis RTE.
This makes the HMI LC perfect for entry level machines requiring a display and basic PAC functionality.
KEB HMIs use the Windows Compact Embedded 7 OS providing a solid and reliable OS.
Additionally, visual basic, excel and other programs run in this familiar environment.
Each KEB HMI ships with Combivis Connect, which allows the HMI to be securely and remotely connected.
This opens up the possibility for offsite commissioning and remote support.
KEB HMIs speak your language. Over 40 drivers are available to connect with nearly all major PLC vendors.
• CPU: ARM Cortex A8 processor Freescale i.MX535 1GHz 400 MHz memory bus
• System Memory: 1GB DDR3-800
• Input Voltage: 18 – 36 VDC
• Operating System: Windows Embedded Compact 7 Pro
• HMI: COMBIVIS Studio HMI runtime
• Remote Control: COMBIVIS Connect™
• Interfaces: 1xRS232/422/485 (DB15M), 2×10/100 Mbps (RJ45), 2xUSB 2.0
• Sizes: 4.3″ – 15″
• Front Panel: Aluminum, Polycarbonate IP66k protected
• Touch Tecnology: 4 or 5-wire resistive, dependent on screen size
• cULus Listed
• UL File no.: E356364
• Operating Temperature: 0 … 50 °C
• Storage Temperature: -20 … 60 °C
• Humidity: 80% max (non-condensing)