The C6 Industrial VPN Router provides remote access to new and legacy PLCs.
All Serial and Ethernet-based PLCs are supported.
KEB’s Industrial Router uses a secure VPN connection through KEB’s global server network.
Firewalls can be configured in the Router and data is transmitted via TLS/SSL security protocols.
KEB’s C6 Router is built for tough industrial environments. The unit is housed in a stainless steel enclosure and is ready for DIN rail or wall mount. It is powered with 24VDC.
The units do not contain fans or moving parts. An extended temperature router (-20 … +70C) is also available for extreme environments.
Using Combivis Studio HMI, the Router can be configured as a data logging and remote monitoring tool.
Events and alarms can also be programmed to trigger email or SMS message updates.
The C6 VPN Router is well suited for even the most remote installations.
The optional cellular unit works on 3G+ GSM networks worldwide.
KEB’s Combivis CONNECT software enhances the Router’s security. CONNECT allows extensive user management, firewall settings, and a timestamped user log.
Are you interested in evaluating a trial unit? Or just getting some more information?
• Standard 2G/3G/3G+ EDGE/HSPA quadriband up to 5.76 Mbps upload/14.4 Mbps download
• SMAStecker auxiliary diversity antenna
• SIM card mini socket push-push type
• 2 GB eMMC solid state drive
• 4 GB eMMC solid state drive
• COMBIVIS connect
• COMBIVIS HMI
An optional MQTT push agent is available for pushing data to IoT Cloud platforms like AWS, Microsoft Azure, SAP Hana, etc.
• Processor – ARM Cortex A8 processor Freescale
• i.MC535 1 GHz
• Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7
• 512 MB RAM
• 256 MB read-only NAND-flash (O.S. and Runtime)
• WAN – Ethernet 10/100 Mbps (RJ45)
• LAN – Ethernet 100 Mbps (RJ45)
• USB – 1 x USB 2.0
• Serial – 1 x RS-232/422/485 (DB15M) optoislated
• IN0 – Safety key for WAN connection. Function managed by COMBIVIS Control Center
• IN1 – C6 Router software reset
Type – 0 … 24 V DC, 55 V optoisolated
• OUT0 – C6 Router WAN enabled connection signal
• OUT1 – Remote assistance service running signal
Type – Output with relay 200 mA/24 V DC max for contact (N.O. – normally open)
• Protection grade – IP20
• Operating temperature – 0 … +50 C
(option: -20 … +70 C)
• Approvals – CE, cULus