KEB permanent magnet brakes utilize neodymium permanent magnets which provide excellent torque density.
The P1 brake series has been optimized to provide the highest torque-to-diameter ratio.
The armature and hub are riveted together providing true backlash-free operation.
This makes P1 brakes ideal for high performance robotic and servo motor applications.
P1 permanent magnet brakes are designed to operate across a wide temperature range.
They can be operated from -15C up to 100C (depending on insulation type)
P1 brakes have unlimited ON time and are designed to be operated with 100% duty.
KEB’s P1 brakes can be supplied with a variety of mounting options depending on the application needs.
CSA and CE rated
KEB clutches can be supplied with crimped leadwires or with customer-specified connectors.
Brakes can be supplied with a flange per the customer’s specification.
P1 brakes can be supplied without a hub, hub to the inside to minimize footprint, or hub to the outside for easier installation.
• DC Coil Voltage: 12, 24, 48, 105, 205 VCD Standard (Custom upon request)
• Duty: 100% on
• Insulation Class: F is standard (H upon request)
• Type: Permanent magnet set, electrically released
• Torque Range: 0.35 to 130 Nm
• Protection Type: Dry Operation
• Operating Temperature: -15 … 100° C
• Approvals: CSA and CE