KEB I/O communicate with an EtherCAT bus. Proven high-performance industrial protocol capable of realtime performance.
KEB I/O uses standard CAT5/6 cables – allowing the I/O modules to be easily distributed.
KEB’s IO modules are very compact – 25mm wide. They are mounted on a 35mm DIN rail.
Don’t pay for I/O you don’t need. KEB I/O allows modules to be added only as they are required.
One KEB bus coupler is capable of supplying a max of 3 Amps through the communication bus, which equates to a possible 20 I/O modules per bus coupler.
KEB I/O blocks are offered in a variety of different options and configurations.
Digital in, Digital out, Mixed Digital, Analog In, Analog Out, Stepper BLDC, Encoder Pulse Counter, Extender, Profibus DP slave, and Temperature monitoring (KTY and PTC).
A Profibus DP option acts as a gateway and allows KEB I/O to integrate with a Profibus master.
KEB’s Stepper/BLDC option is capable of operating low voltage Stepper and brushless DC motors.
This I/O includes inputs for the motor feedback device and other system inputs (e.g. limit switch). The units are rated for 5A motor currents.
• EtherCAT Bus Coupler
• EtherCAT I/O Extender
• Digital In (16 or 32)
• Digital Mixed (16 In, 16 Out)
• Analog In, Voltage (13 bit, 8 Single or 4 Differential)
• Analog In, Voltage (13 bit, 16 Single or 8 Differential)
• Analog In, Current (16 bit, 4 or 8)
• Analog Out (12/16 bit, 4)
• Temperature in, Ni100 (16 bit, 4 or 8)
• Temperature in, Ni1000 (16 bit, 4 or 8)
• Temperature, Thermocouples (16 bit, 4 or 8 In)
• Fast Counter / Encoder (max. 400kHz)
• Profibus-DP Slave
• Stepper / Brushless DC control