KEB I/O communicate with an EtherCAT bus. Proven high-performance industrial protocol capable of realtime performance.
KEB I/O uses standard CAT5/6 cables – allowing the I/O modules to be easily distributed.
KEB’s IO modules are very compact – 25mm wide. They are mounted on a 35mm DIN rail.
Don’t pay for I/O you don’t need. KEB I/O allows modules to be added only as they are required.
One KEB bus coupler is capable of supplying a max of 3 Amps through the communication bus, which equates to a possible 20 I/O modules per bus coupler.
KEB I/O blocks are offered in a variety of different options and configurations.
Digital in, Digital out, Mixed Digital, Analog In, Analog Out, Stepper BLDC, Encoder Pulse Counter, Extender, Multi-Fieldbus Module, and Temperature monitoring (KTY and PTC).
KEB’s Stepper/BLDC option is capable of operating low voltage Stepper and brushless DC motors.
This I/O includes inputs for the motor feedback device and other system inputs (e.g. limit switch). The units are rated for 5A motor currents.
• EtherCAT Bus Coupler
• EtherCAT I/O Extender
• Digital In (16 or 32)
• Digital Mixed (16 In, 16 Out)
• Analog In, Voltage (13 bit, 8 Single or 4 Differential)
• Analog In, Voltage (13 bit, 16 Single or 8 Differential)
• Analog In, Current (16 bit, 4 or 8)
• Analog Out (12/16 bit, 4)
• Temperature in, Ni100 (16 bit, 4 or 8)
• Temperature in, Ni1000 (16 bit, 4 or 8)
• Temperature, Thermocouples (16 bit, 4 or 8 In)
• Fast Counter / Encoder (max. 400kHz)
• Stepper / Brushless DC control