The new stepper module is state machine compliant to CiA 402 making it easy to set up and integrate into an existing system.
The module includes inputs for the motor feedback device and other system inputs (e.g. limit switch) and are rated for 5A motor currents.
KEB I/O communicate with an EtherCAT bus. Proven high-performance industrial protocol capable of realtime performance.
KEB I/O uses standard CAT5/6 cables – allowing the I/O modules to be easily distributed.
KEB’s IO modules are very compact – 25mm wide. They are mounted on a 35mm DIN rail.
Don’t pay for I/O you don’t need. KEB I/O allows modules to be added only as they are required.
One KEB bus coupler is capable of supplying a max of 3 Amps through the communication bus, which equates to a possible 20 I/O modules per bus coupler.
• Auto setup mode
• Automatic brake control
• I²t motor overload protection
• 12 V .. 72 VDC/cULus: 12V .. 42 VDC motor voltage
• 10 A (stepper) / 15 A (BLDC) peak current
• 5V / 24V incremental emitter
• 5V / 24V hall emitter
• 5 configurable digital inputs (1ms)
• 1 digital output (0.5A)
• CIA402 trigger
• 100 mA e-bus load
• Stepper motor in open loop mode
• Stepper motor in closed loop mode
• Brushless DC motor
• Profile position mode
• Profile velocity mode
• Profile torque mode
• Homing mode
• Cyclic synchronous position mode
• Cyclic synchronous velocity mode
• Cyclic synchronous torque mode