KEB servo motors are available in two voltage classes
KEB servos are 6-pole motors as standard with maximum speeds up to 9,000rpm (varies by model).
For maximum flexibility, KEB servo motors are provided with rotatable connectors.
KEB servo motors utilize neodymium permanent magnets to provide excellent torque density. Units are rated for maximum torques of at least 300% of rated continuous stall current.
KEB servos are offered up to 70Nm nominal torque and 245 Nm peak torque.
cUL and CE
Resolvers are supplied as standard. Absolute encoder types are also available, including: BiSS, Sin-Cos, and Hiperface.
Special seals to provide IP65 protection at the shaft exit
PTC thermistors are provided as standard. KTY 83 & 84, and bimetallic switches are also available.
A KEB permanent magnet brake can be added onto your servo motor for applications that require a holding brake. Spring-set brakes are available which provide fail-safe braking.
Motors can be equipped with extended shafts on the opposite drive end (ODE) which allow them to be manually turned
We can provide your servo motor with a planetary gearing for applications that require precise positioning. The also have an optimal efficiency of greater than 95%.
• Voltage Class: 200V and 400V
• Motor Poles: 6-pole is standard (8 is optional)
• Excitation type: Sinusoidal
• Insulation class: F
• Wire insulation class: H
• Duty: S1 continuous
• Other duties possible – contact KEB
• Certifications: cUL and CE
• Max nominal torque: 70Nm (no Fan)
• Max nominal torque: 110Nm (forced ventilation)
• Protection Type: IP65 standard (shaft seal IP64)
• Operating Temperature: -20 … 40° C