KEB gearboxes have input options for both IEC and NEMA motors.
KEB also offers servo motor gearboxes.
The gearing can be offered in standard or low backlash versions.
KEB gearboxes are offered in various output configurations including incline, offset, and right angle.
The units are available with solid and hollow bore outputs.
KEB gears are very efficient and are prepared to DIN 3990 specifications. They are available as helical bevel, parallel offset, worm, or inline configurations.
Gearmotor housings are made from cast iron to protect the motor from the harshest environments.
KEB can provide gearmotors with custom flanges or shafts to facilitate mounting to the machine. It is also possible to provide an output flange or shaft on both output sides.
For use in food production, KEB gearmotors can be provided with food grade lubricants and greases.
For use in washdown or corrosive environments, the gearmotors can be supplied with extra paint protection and seals.
• Voltage Class: 230V and 460V standard (others available upon request)
• Rated Frequency: 60Hz standard (50Hz available upon request)
• Insulation Class: F (inverter ready)
• Duty: S1 continuous (other duties available)
• Motor Efficiency: IE2 & IE3 available
• Output Torque: Up to 12,300Nm
• Brake Option: KEB Spring-set Brake
• Backlash: 10-20 arm/min. as standard. Low backlash option exists
• Protection Type: IP55 standard. Up to IP65 available.
• Maximum Ambient Temperature: 40° C with possible derate
• Elevation: 1000m rated with possible derate
by KEB Sales Manager Joshua Pozner
KEB America has a variety of gearing options when it comes to gearmotors, but our most popular offering is our helical bevel gearing. The combination of high efficiency, versatile performance, and great pricing makes the helical bevel gearmotor our ideal solution for applications where an angular gearmotor with continuously high output torques is required.